Full terms and conditions
Room Booking Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions detailed below apply to all Room Bookings at MVT Guesthouse and Restaurant.
When you make a booking, your contract (which shall include these terms and conditions) will be with MVT Guesthouse and Restaurant, Behind ISKCON Temple, Raman Reti,Vrindavan (U.P.) (referred to in these terms and conditions as “ MVT Guesthouse and Restaurant “).
All rates featured on the MVT Guesthouse and Restaurant Website are offered subject to availability and MVT Guesthouse and Restaurant reserves the right to refuse any booking for good reason.
- All prices shown online are in INR per room per night (unless otherwise stated) based on 2 people sharing a room for one or more consecutive night stays. All prices exclude Taxes at the current prevailing rate.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. However, your price is guaranteed once you are given a confirmation number.
- For the avoidance of doubt, your price does not include any incidental charges, which you may incur during your stay. Such charges will be payable by you on your departure and, in the event that you fail to pay any such incidental charges, it is a condition of your contract with MVT Guesthouse and Restaurant that you irrevocably authorize MVT Guesthouse and Restaurant to debit your credit or debit card (see ‘Deposits and Pre-payments’ below) for the amount of any shortfall.
What the Price Includes
- Website prices include 2 single bed rooms (single room) with AC/heaters and attached bathroom.
The prices shown online are not valid in conjunction with any other offer and, until you have received your confirmation number, are subject to change without prior notice.
- Availability of rooms at the rates shown online may be limited and/or restricted to certain periods.
- During major sporting events, social events, conferences and exhibitions, the same rates may not be available.
Individual guests using a room are charged the standard per room rate, as shown online.
Car parking is free, but at some times there is limited availability. For further information on parking availability and charges, please call the hotel direct.
Checking In and Out
- Hotel rooms are available from 12.00 hrs on the day of arrival.
- Rooms must be vacated by 12 noon on the day of departure, unless otherwise sanctioned at the discretion of the hotel manager.
- Book on-line at www.mvtindia.com.
- Front Desk (+91 999-77-38666 ) is available to take your booking 7 days a week from 8.00am to 9.00pm.
- Our Central Reservations Team (+91 999-77-25666, email@example.com) available between 10:00am to 6:00pm.
- If you make a booking through MVT Guesthouse and Restaurant Central Reservations or direct with the hotel, you will be asked to guarantee your booking with a valid debit/ credit card.
Deposits and Pre-Payments
- A deposit or a pre payment may be required and, where required, will be taken, at the time of booking, in accordance with the provisions applying to the room and rate selected by you.
- In any event, you are required to guarantee your booking with a valid credit or debit card at the time of booking.
- Payment (where no deposit or prepayment is required or otherwise of any balance due) will be taken upon departure. In the event of cancellation payment will be taken in accordance with our cancellation terms. See “Cancellations and Amendments” below for details.
Balance of Monies Outstanding
- Prior to your departure from the hotel you will be required to settle your all bills.
- On arrival you will be asked to produce a valid debit or credit card for the hotel to take an imprint.
- If you are settling your account in cash, you will be asked for a deposit to cover the cost of your room for your stay (and any extras which you may incur in the hotel will not be chargeable to your room account).
- MVT Guesthouse and Restaurant accept all major credit cards, including MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
Cancellations and Amendments
Hotel Reservation Service does not charge any cancellation fee for rooms that have not been confirmed. However once your room has been confirmed, you are subject to the cancellation policies as explained below.
A Fees of Rs.400 per room will apply to the booking. (Any reduction in the number of nights or rooms or booking amount will be termed as cancellation and cancellation charges will apply accordingly).
The cancellation policy below applies to all bookings. It must be clearly understood that any policies dictated by the hotel will always take precedent over the policy stated here. We will of course inform you clearly and completely if this is the case with your booking.
- 100% refund in case of Cancellation 20 days before arrival date.
- 50% refund in case of Cancellation 10 days before arrival date.
- 25% refund in case of Cancellation 5 days before arrival date.
- No refund in case of Cancellation within 5 days of arrival date.
- No refund once you have checked in if you want to leave before your checkout date.
Note: All Refund Transfer charges shall be charged from guest account, If any.
Cancel by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “CANCEL” in the subject line and quoting your name and arrival date and booking confirmation number (if given). Our utmost concern is that you get maximum refund back. Failure to do so will result in you being subject to the conditions described above so it is imperative that you let us know as early as possible. Extension of stay: Be sure to make your reservation for the full duration of your stay. If you do need to extend your booking after arrival, you will need to contact our Reservations office as the hotel will not offer you these discount prices (Hotel may charge you rates applicable as on date).
Shortening your stay:
MVT, Guesthouse & Restaurant offers some flexibility with regard to this issue. However, as a facilitator MVT, Guesthouse & Restaurant has to abide by the hotel policies. You have to e-mail the hotel 14 days before arrival, clearly specifying the dates of shortening your stay and the refund amount from the hotel. Otherwise, you shall be charged as per the actual number of nights as mentioned at the time of advance booking
No Show (Non-use of reservation):
In case you do not utilize your reservation and fail to contact us to cancel it in a stipulated time period as specified above, we would not be in a position to return you any amount pertaining to your booking. The reason for this is that the room in the hotel is booked in your name, and the hotel cannot let the room be occupied by anyone else. The room is held unoccupied upto 48 hours. Thus, even if you do not show up the hotel will charge room reservation charges from us.
NOTE: No cancellation or refund for the booking during October 1st ~ November 30th & February 1st ~ 31st March.
Complaints or Comments
Any complaint or comment regarding a stay at our hotel should be made in the first instance to the hotel’s duty manager at the time of your stay so that it can be resolved at the time. Problems which cannot be resolved there and then should be notified in writing to the General Manager, MVT Guesthouse and Restaurant, Vrindavan.
- Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained online, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions, and reserve the right to vary, amend, supplement or cancel any of the information or offers featured online at any time.
- MVT Guesthouse and Restaurant shall not be responsible for any loss or damage which you may suffer arising out of events beyond its control or the control of its suppliers (including, without limitation, fire, failure of electrical, gas or other power supplies, strikes, industrial action, terrorist activity, technical problems with transport, illness of entertainers and bad weather), nor for any curtailment, cancellation or change to any accommodation, activity or itinerary or any other consequences which arise as a result of such events.
- For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to attempt to exclude or limit the Company’s liability for the death or personal injury of any person caused by the negligence of the Company or its employees, servants or agents or to attempt to exclude or limit the Company’s liability in any manner which would be unlawful.
- These terms and conditions may be modified from time to time.
- These terms and conditions shall be subject to the laws of the jurisdiction of Mathura/Vrindavan.